House Share, High Street, Cheltenham - £425 (PCM)
Deposit: £425.00 Holding Deposit: 0
Bills all inclusive. Situated on Cheltenham's lower High Street, this first floor, room-only accommodation is just a few moments walk away from two supermarkets and the town centre. The room comes with a single bed, desk, chair and wardrobe - any unwanted furniture can be removed.
Each floor has its own shower room, separate WC and kitchen. The kitchens each come with two tall fridge freezers, washing machine and cooker, as well as a table and chairs.
Wi-Fi, electric, gas, water and council tax bills are included in the rent.
- Gas central heating - thermostatic room valves on radiators
- No housing benefit
- No pets
- Unsuitable for children
Please contact us for further information and viewings.
Deposit required: £425.00
No fees or holding deposit.
EPC Rating: E.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Young & Gilling Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: up to 1 week’s rent
Deposit: up to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
* Payment of £50.00 if you want to change or renew a fixed-term or periodic tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
* Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities – gas, electricity, water
* Communications – telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Young & Gilling Ltd is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent’s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.