Frampton-on-Severn - £995 (PCM)
Deposit: £1145.00 Holding Deposit: £225.00
Situated 11 miles south of Gloucester in the Severn Vale, the village of Frampton is a charming rural backwater within easy reach of Junction 13 on the M5, meaning that it's within convenient travelling reach of Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Bristol and further afield. The village has a post office and general store, as well as two pubs, a hairdresser and a garage.
Formerly the annex to Church End House, Heron Cottage was very well converted from a barn, with double glazing and fitted carpets, oil-fired central heating and hot water, LP gas for cooking, ample power and TV aerial sockets and BT landline connection available. The rooms are all on one floor, comprising:
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with open fire and French windows to garden
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Single bedroom or Study with built-in cupboard
- Bathroom with W.C. and shower
The Courtyard approach and front garden involve a degree of overlap with the resident owners of Church End House. The back garden has been fenced off for exclusive use of the tenant(s), and the letting will include parking for two cars.
The cottage might suit a business couple, a single person or a couple in retirement, with impeccable references, non-smokers & (sorry) no pets.
Deposit required: £1145.00
Holding deposit: £225.00.
EPC rating: Exempt.
Council Tax: 20% of property council tax, currently £55.19pcm (not included in rent).
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Young & Gilling Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: up to 1 week’s rent
Deposit: up to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
* Payment of £50.00 if you want to change or renew a fixed-term or periodic tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
* Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities – gas, electricity, water
* Communications – telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Young & Gilling Ltd is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent’s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.