Postlip, nr Winchcombe - £1,250 (PCM)
Deposit: £1440.00 Holding Deposit: £285.00
This stone, terraced, former estate workers cottage, is set on the private Postlip estate, near Winchcombe. With a long driveway from the nearest main road, the peaceful Lavender Cottage is very light and airy and has lovely countryside views and footpath access onto Cleeve Common.
Accommodation consists of:
- Sitting room (11'x 17')
- Kitchen/dining room (10' x 17')
- Double bedroom (10' x 11')
- Double bedroom (9' x 11')
- Single bedroom (8' x 8'6")
- Shower room/WC (8' x 5')
- Front garden
- Parking for up to three vehicles
Whilst there is no charge for water usage at the property, there are some charges for the upkeep of the sewerage system and driveway maintenance.
Holding deposit: £285.00. Please see our website for further details.
Required deposit: £1440.00.
Council tax band: D.
EPC rating: E.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Young & Gilling Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: up to 1 week’s rent
Deposit: up to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
* Payment of £50.00 if you want to change or renew a fixed-term or periodic tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
* Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities – gas, electricity, water
* Communications – telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Young & Gilling Ltd is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent’s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.