Frampton-on-Severn - £950 (PCM)
Deposit: £1425.00 Administration Fee: £240-£360 inc.VAT
An attached house with character largely unfurnished but well provided with carpets
and curtains and the domestic equipment as listed.
Frampton on Severn is a delightful village, 10 miles south of Gloucester. It has a long village green with 3 ponds, 2 pubs and some beautiful buildings. The local amenities include: a hairdresser's, a garage, P.O. & general store, and a modern Doctors' surgery.
The C of E Primary School is within easy walking distance. The village has a fine parish church, congregational chapel, village hall and community centre. The numerous clubs and associations include cricket, tennis, football, bowls, sailing, W.I., folk dancing, singing, silver band, dramatics, etc.
The house was built in late Georgian times with Victorian and later additions when it was divided into two. This (rear) section includes the 3 best rooms, each above the other, with a westerly outlook over its own walled garden and distant views from the top floor to the River Severn.
- Glazed entrance porch
- Hall, with Worcester air-to-air central heating unit
- Sitting Room, 14'7'' x 17', into wide bay window, with ornamental cornice, tilt & turn double-glazed window, fitted antique corner cupboard, built-in cupboard with shelves, pine and tiled fireplace with (LP gas) coal-effect gas fire, TV aerial with booster box, 8 power sockets.
- Dining Room, 14'7'' x 9' 8'', with fireplace, 4 power sockets, door to lobby/garden entrance, wiring for Sky TV aerial, double-glazed doors to Conservatory.
- Conservatory, 17'9'' x 9'7'', octagonal form, with double-glazed windows and roof, French windows to garden, 8 power sockets, TV aerial socket.
- Kitchen, 13' x 7'5'', with part-tiled walls, fitted range of cupboards, drawers & worktops, stainless steel double-drainer sink, Tricity electric cooker, Zanussi washing machine, Zanussi fridge/freezer, extractor fan, 8 power sockets.
- Bathroom, with ivory suite, panelled bath with Mira shower, pedestal basin, W.C., fan heater.
- Main Bedroom, 14'7'' x 17' into bay, with tilt & turn double-glazed window, ornamental cornice, fireplace, built-in cupboard, 10 power sockets.
- Bedroom Three, 9'7'' x 8'7'' max, with built-in cupboard, 3 power sockets.
- Shower Room, with Mira shower, W.C., washbasin, airing cupboard with immersion heater, warm air heater.
Second floor (steep attic stairs):
- Bedroom Two, 14'8'' x 17' into bay, with tilt & turn double-glazed window, fireplace, wardrobe, built-in cupboard, 4 power sockets.
- Single concrete Garage, with power socket. Garden tool-shed. Tarmac parking area.
The Garden with old brick walls is a delightful feature of the property, with an interesting collection of established trees and shrubs.
Required deposit: £1425.00.
Admin fee: £240.00-£360.00. Please see our website for further details.