Clarence Square, Cheltenham - £875 (PCM)
Deposit: £1005.00 Holding Deposit: £200.00
Click here for more information on Rent, Deposits & Holding Deposits.
A good quality, spacious, recently decorated, part-furnished, one-double bedroom lower ground floor flat situated on the desirable east side of one of Cheltenham’s finest squares.
Please email for video walkthrough.
The property consists of:
- Entrance hallway
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and built in oven
- Utility cupboard with washer/dryer
- Light & airy Living room
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Gas central heating
- Permit parking available
- No pets
Required holding Deposit: £200.00.
Required full deposit: £1005.00.
EPC rating: C.
Council tax band: B.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Young & Gilling Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: up to 1 week’s rent
Deposit: up to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
* Payment of £50.00 if you want to change or renew a fixed-term or periodic tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
* Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities – gas, electricity, water
* Communications – telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Young & Gilling Ltd is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent’s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to OnTheMarket, Rightmove and Zoopla and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
View Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) »